Sunday 5 August 2012

A breath of fresh air for Percival

I'm feeling really out of sorts at the moment and have for some time really.  Lacking in motivation and very lethargic.  Even my dolls aren't inspiring me like they usually do.  Still I decided that Percival and I ought to get to know each other a bit better.  He has been very quiet as well lately just sitting, thinking and observing, so I thought he ought to go outside and get a breath of fresh air while it wasn't raining.  Of course we have the constant roar of the M25 which isn't helping at all at the moment, it is really getting to me.

 

ImagePercival spied the bird feeder and thought he would try a spot of climbing.

Image

Image

 

Something seems to be interesting him

Image

 

His wild hair blowing in the breeze!

Image

 

Whee, look at me...

Image

Image

Image

Image

 

Quite the poser he has turned out to be.  

Must make him some clothes though!

 

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I meant "HE." Sorry about the typo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think her enjoyed his trip outside! Love the wild hair! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.