Thursday 13 December 2012

A knitted dress for Chrissy & new shoes for Peggy Sue


I finished the lime ripple dress this morning - I just had the garter stitch hem to do and then sew the buttons on.  It fits Chrissy well and I think she is pleased to have this dress.


She is still wearing her favourite boots which keep her feet lovely and snug and warm.


One more girl dressed for Christmas day.

I can't resist taking photos of Peggy Sue in her hat and coat.


She just looks so sweet in this I think.


I was delighted to discover that the purple Les Cheries shoes I had fitted her and go with her outfit perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Chrissy's new dress looks lovely on her. And YAY! So happy that you found shoes for Peggy Sue! She looks so sweet in her new coat, hat & matching shoes. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed seeing Crissy's new dress and really like it, both the style and the color combinations. I think I had a dressing gown just like Peggy Sue's when I was a child!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.