Thursday 10 January 2013

Capturing an expression & knitting

I was sitting on the settee last night finishing off the onsie/jumpsuit I was making for Chrissy when I glanced up and caught the most wonderful expression from Anne-Marie.  I thought I would try to capture it on film this morning, but don't really think I have managed to.




She looks so wonderful just sitting where she is, I might have to try and take some more pictures to see if I can capture the essence I saw last night...

Chrissy in the meantime is delighted with her onsie/jumpsuit which is part of the January KAL on Ravelry.  Just got to finish the mittens and hat now IF I have enough wool left over.


I really like this on her, as indeed I think she approves of it as well.

1 comment:

  1. I think you captured her very well. She looks as if she is daydreaming! Very sweet!

    I like Chrissy's jumpsuit too. A fine job, indeed! I hope you have enough yarn to finish the project.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.