Yesterday I made the dress for Peggy Sue that I wasn't really happy with. Last night I changed the length and think it looks better
I then thought I would try it on one of my Sasha girls.
I think it may look better on her (although please excuse the tights!)
Of course then I thought I would try the dress I made earlier in the week for Sasha on Peggy Sue.
On Bethany, my Gotz Sasha girl...
I think it looks quite nice on her.
While out I keep a look out for various items that will do for Peggy Sue and her 'rooms'.
I was pleased to find two 'carpets' for 20p each.
This pretty one in shades of pinks and greens.
This slightly larger one which has already been put to use the other day when she was playing her cello.
Next up I found a lovely little glass flower and vase which is just perfect to sit on her dresser or drawers.
I also found this little rose pin.
Which she insisted on wearing today.
It is always worth a look, more often than not I come out empty handed, but every now and again I find something just right! I have a little list in my head of items I would like to find, so always have an idea of what is needed.