Thursday 28 February 2013

Dress Number 10 - Toffee

I finished dress number 10 last night of my AG King Cole DK Splash Challenge and started on the final dress, only to realise that I had bought a duplicate colour by mistake so will have to unravel what I have knitted so far and wait for the final ball to arrive.  No problem though as I have a ton of projects waiting for me to get on with.

Samantha is the lucky girl to model dress number 10.  I have knitted in this colour before, making a long sleeve version of the dress for Peggy Sue.



This colour is 892 Toffee.

I've just realised that I didn't post pictures of dress number 9, so here they are as well.


The colour is 813 - Rose Hue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.