Friday 22 February 2013

Peggy Sue tries another wig!



Well wouldn't you know it?  Mum just doesn't give up and another wig arrived today for me to try on!


Hmmm, what do you think?  Is it any good?


Perhaps it is better in sepia tone?


Oh my, what am I going to say to Edith?


Umm...Edith, don't look so shocked but Mum has made me try on another wig...do you think it suits me?  Does it go with my complexion?

It doesn't really fit me properly...it is a bit small...


Oh dear, oh dear...when will she realise I am quite happy with my brown hair wig?  Even if the hair is course!



I don't think Edith knows quite what to say!


6 comments:

  1. I think the color looks lovely on her. If it's a little too small, can you still make it work? What do you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I can make it work if I, or rather Peggy Sue decides she wants to keep it. I glanced over at her yesterday evening and saw it in a different light and it actually looked okay and being a similar style to her original wig, it is not too much of a shock!

      Delete
  2. I think Peggy Sue is quite fortunate to have several hairstyles to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is indeed, I am sure she will find just the right one eventually.

      Delete
  3. Ah, Peggy Sue, you are such a sweetheart that any hair style and colour suits you - except, perhaps, the grey one?
    Noelle and I spent half last night drinking hot chocolate and reading all about you and about Annie. Our oil line froze (it was -18C here) and we sat by the wood stove, not daring to go up to the freezing bedroom. It was such fun! Thank you and your Mum for sharing your stories with us.
    Jenni xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, I agree the grey one is definitely not right! ;-)

      So glad you both enjoyed our stories. Ohh it does indeed sound very cold indeed, and we thought out temperatures were cold!

      Delete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.