Wednesday 6 February 2013

Peggy Sue's Wardrobe, a work in progress.

I started working on Peggy Sue's wardrobe today.  I don't want to do too much at the moment in case I change my mind, so just trying a few things out.  I have lined the back with a pretty floral paper.  Eventually I will do the whole inside if I like the look.  I have added four hooks on the top for the coat hangers to hang from.  I have cleaned the mirror, but only with a rag as I couldn't find out glass cleaner.  I am hoping once I find it, it will clean up better, if not I might see if I can find something different to use in there.


It is a perfect size for her clothes.



Oh dear, my hair!


That's better!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you are able to pose Peggy Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it, what a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful wardrobe. Has Peggy Sue ever read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe? She might enjoy reading it now. Linda S. from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! The mirror is great for Peggy Sue to see how things fit and to keep her hair just so. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.