Sunday 29 September 2013

Peggy Sue gets a little wooden family.


Do you like my new little wooden family Owen?


They are cute.  Owen replies.


There is a Mama and a Papa ... they are chatting about their two children.


What are they chatting about Peggy Sue?  Owen asks.


Well.... Peggy Sue replies dreamily... They have decided to take them to the zoo for the day.  Aren't they lucky.  Peggy Sue sighs...

Well I hope they watch out for the lions.  Owen replies with a shudder...


They will.  Papa will take good care of his family.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love how you do the sepia photos. I couldn't open your blog for a couple of days, it said I had to be invited to view it. Glad I can see it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for Peggy Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.