Wednesday 25 September 2013

Trolls & Doll Props.


Mushrooms are popping up everywhere and Topsy and Turvy are delighted as are the twins who have just joined them.  Looks like there will be plenty for supper, Topsy tells the twins.

I'm always on the lookout for props and was delighted today when I found these.  A kettle, a frying pan and a pot.  


They will be perfect for Peggy Sue.  


I also found this hand painted plate that is also just the right size for Peggy Sue.



Peggy Sue is wondering how long it will be before she will be able to have cooking lessons.


Aren't they just the perfect little props.

3 comments:

  1. They are perfect! That little plate is antique. It says "England" instead of "Made in England." So it's older than Peggy Sue. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? How exciting, I didn't know that...I knew it was old, but not sure how old. I will have to do some research to see if I can find out anything about it.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.