Sunday 13 April 2014

Welcoming Ivy!

Well my birthday came and went while I was in New Zealand and as such I didn't receive any birthday presents...this didn't worry me too much as I was lucky enough to go there to visit my parents.  My sister cooked a lovely birthday meal for us which was very special indeed.  I wasn't really intending on getting any dolls this year unless something came up on my wish list - and I wasn't going to actively look for any.  Well while having a browse on Evilbay for some American Girl dungarees - I am always hopeful some will become available in the UK, I saw Ivy Ling for sale and well as I have been wanting her for a long time AND she was in the UK I didn't hesitate and as such she is a belated birthday present to myself...  The seller was local so I went and collected her this morning AND had a lovely chat with a fellow doll collector.



As new in box.


Removing the lid.


Wearing some of her accessories


Gorgeous girl!


She didn't disappoint and I am delighted with her.




Being 'reunited with her best friend Julie


Julie was so surprised to see her and welcomed her with much enthusiasm.


The girls embrace


They start chatting immediately



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and congratulations on getting Ivy! What exactly are dungarees, in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I think they are called 'Kit's Overalls Outfit' ;-)

      Delete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.