Monday 14 July 2014

Bertie on a mission



Bertie is marching down the garden on a mission...


Where are you off to Bertie?  Peggy Sue asks.


I'm going to look at the tadpoles nearly frogs.  He tells her.



Rory said there were lots of them!


You have to be really quiet to see them he said


Plus you have to keep really really still.


Bertie says really still and quiet


He looks intently


Peggy Sue stands quietly behind him and they look and watch..

I wonder how many they saw today?



Bertie looks like a little bruiser!

3 comments:

  1. He's adorable! I'm so glad he got to be a boy in the garden!
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it is good to 'rediscover' various dolls who just tend to 'hang out' on shelves... Funny he is bigger than Peggy Sue, but I think of him as being much younger...he has that almost 'pudgy toddler' look to him.

      Delete
    2. Well... some children are tall for their age and others shorter. our next door neighbour had two children and the boy was 2 years older than his siter, but was about a head shorter by the time he was 8 and she was 6. My own brother wore a 10 year olds' mac when he started primary school and I wore the same coat when I was 12. Nobody noticed the height difference as I'm younger and female, but now, he's 6' 6" and I'm 5' 1" we look rediculous standing together.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.