Wednesday 31 December 2014

ADAD - December: 24 - 31


24: Colour


25: Celebration - Would you like one?


26:  Animal


27: I like....Strawberry Tart


28: Book - Which shall I choose to read next?


29:  I need less of this - being hurt by people I thought were friends


30: Us


31: My Best Part of 2014



So in review, I decided to use Poppy my little Lati Lami BJD as my doll for the December photo a day project so I could ascertain whether she was indeed a 'keeper', having recently sold my other three BJDs.  I am still no closer to really knowing the answer....she is sweet and cute, but I do find her a little hard to pose in comparison to my larger dolls....at the moment we will just wait and see...perhaps she will decide to move on...perhaps she will decide to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.