Saturday 7 February 2015

Yet more sewing!


Wren is pleased with her messenger bag that was made today - the pattern was from the Makie Couture blog found here.  Thank you! 

I have been experimenting drafting some of my own patterns for Wren today.



First up is this dress which will be ideal for summer.  Yes she still insists on wearing her boots!





Next up is this flower power jacket - fun!




On the needles is a dress which I hope to finish tonight.


Now of course I shouldn't be sewing I should be tidying and sorting - by yes I am in procrastination mode, which means doing anything BUT what I should be - so of course I am sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Life is short and it's great that you do things that make you happy! The tidying can always wait, or at least that's how it is in my house! Very cute outfits..I especially love the little dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite agree! Glad to know I am not alone in this way of thinking ;-)

      Delete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.